We are re-opening! It will be on a limited basis, initially. Here are the details:
Beginning Monday, May 11th we will open with shortened hours and with restrictions.
* If you are at all sick or have been near anyone who is sick, please stay home.
* Masks must be worn at all times.
* Hand sanitizer will be at the door – and we will require you to use it when you arrive.
* Hours: 11 am to 3 pm
* For seniors and vulnerable individuals – We will offer shopping by appointment from 10 to 11 am, Monday through Friday. Call the shop to schedule.
* Our shop is small – with tight spaces. We will need to limit the number of shoppers to just a few at a time, in order to maintain a 6 ft. distance between us all. This means you may need to wait to come in. Please be understanding about that – and maintain a 6 ft. distance from others outside as you wait.
We can’t wait to see you and are excited about this next step – but it is still far from an ideal situation. We are not back to where we were at all. As much as we want to hang out and catch up with you, it’s not the time yet to linger. We won’t be able to offer one on one knitting help, etc. quite yet. As much as we want to see your smiling faces – or at least your smiling eyes,😷the best and safest option is still online and phone shopping with curbside pickup, which we will continue to offer every day from 11 to 3!
Our web store is always open, and we are continuing to add new items daily! If you don’t see what you need, please just call us and we’ll help you over the phone! By the way, we still have elastic – with more coming soon 🤞🤞
We are receiving restock this week on a number of items we had run out of – including lots of colors of Ella Rae Cozy Soft, which just arrived! There is new yarn and fabric due to arrive in the next few weeks…so stay tuned for that news 😃!
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
Please note: We will be closed on Sunday, Mother’s Day – so no curbside pickup that day!
Please stay safe and healthy, and thank you in advance for understanding these limitations, and for following our rules and guidelines! The health and safety of you, our customers and of our staff is our number one priority! We will get back to business as usual before long!!
Classes, knitting help, etc. have been cancelled for the rest of May. We will continue to reevaluate as we go.
Thank you all so much for your support during this time that has been so difficult for everyone…here’s to a bright and healthy future!
The Wooden Spools Crew!