We are super excited to announce a Quilt SAL with local quilt pattern designer, Katie Zahm (Zahm Co)! Her brand new pattern, Astra is releasing on June 23rd 👏👏
Join the Fun!
Quilt Sew Along
We will be teaming up with Katie to host a quilt SAL for Katie’s new Astra Quilt (pattern release June 23rd!), with local, in person meet-ups every Saturday morning for 6 weeks! If you aren’t local – don’t worry – everyone is welcome to join!
Join us virtually! (email or instagram). You’ll receive a weekly email with tips, instructions and more!
Astra Quilt Sew Along Main Points
- Who? You! Me! US! Anyone is welcome to participate.
- What? We will make a throw Astra quilt (available June 23rd)
- Where? Wooden Spools (meet every Saturday 9 – 10 am MDT), email or Instagram
- When? July 9 to August 13 – six weeks of fun!
- Why? The possibilities are endless with Astra quilt, make it your own and have a chance to win weekly PRIZES. Bonus – I’ll love to meet you!
Bundles, prize details, and more coming to your email soon!
Here’s a link to Join the Astra Quilt SAL
We can’t wait to see what you create!
The pattern offers four different sizes and two versions: the Modern (FQ friendly) version will mix and match the FQ in each quilt block, and the Traditional (yardage) version will create the same block throughout the quilt. To add to the fun, Katie will be writing a blog post to create a two-color block and scrappy version.
The possibilities are endless with the Astra Quilt pattern!