- Your Preregistration and payment are required to secure a place in the class. Since class space is limited, please sign up early. You may register by phone, 303-761-9231 with a credit card.
- Five (5) days prior to the day the class is scheduled, we’ll review the roster and make sure that we have enough registrants. If the minimum number of registrants hasn’t been met we may cancel the class. Another reason to register early!
- Class fee is refundable or transferable if we cancel the class for any reason, or if you cancel six (6) days prior to the start of the first class.
- If we postpone the class due to weather conditions or instructor illness, it will be rescheduled. If you are unable to attend on the new date, your class fee will be refunded.
- Classes start ON TIME – please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to set up and purchase any supplies you may need.
- You’ll receive a supply list for classes when you register. If you’d like, we can email, fax, or mail it to you. We appreciate your patronage and encourage you to shop for your supplies at Wooden Spools, so bring your supply list with you and you will receive a 10% discount on all class supplies!
- In consideration for your classmates and instructor, please don’t bring children or guests to class with you.
We look forward to sharing adventures in creativity with you !